Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I felt a little lost, recently. Can't really say when the feeling started. I didn't keep tabs. But it feel like a slow song, one that you enjoy at the beginning and then it gets draggier and draggier until you feel like just switching the whole track to something else, something a little more different and more vibrant - something that is able to take you someplace else.

I want to feel alive. I want to feel excitement bustling through my veins, life stories of others come alive in my own- i don't want two dimensional pictures of white papers inked with faded black words. Don't want minds to be crusted with distractions and hammered with heavy, substantial knowledge that sometimes make us lose sight of the things that matter. Knowledge has a way of doing that to us; seeping into our nerves, making us want more so that we are drunken with it - the rest fades away.

I don't want to be taken for granted.

No comments: