Friday, August 28, 2009

there are so many things about you. about us. in such a short span of time. <3

i said my hair was annoying, that night. it kept flying into my eyes, mouth and you offered to switch off the fan, but part of me actually liked the wind smashing (well, it definitely felt like that) into my face and the other part was half amused, annoyed. i was sleepy. it was 1 in the morning, well past my bedtime but i couldn't just put my head on your shoulder - we were too new and unfamiliar for that. so i tried hard to not fall asleep and amidst that effort i tried hard, again, to not babble something nonsensical in my semi-conscious state while -

i could, and i can write things i have discovered about you over these past few months, but passed few sentences, i would erase them all and i am left looking at the blinking on the screen, white, white, white. because they are too precious to be shared with the world, and really, i cannot bring myself to share you, especially you, with the world.

No comments: