Saturday, July 25, 2009

Why isn't today as bright as yesterday's? I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, again. I had this dream that turned fuzzy at certain turns and exploded into this brilliancy of awful colors that scared the hell out of me and i wasn't aware that it was a dream, and that i was sleeping and that this is not the reality i live in with people who hate me, chasing(perhaps hunting) me everywhere, anywhere for the rest of my life. I began to drift into consciousness by trying to grope for a warm body, a warm hand, a sign of life that he's beside me but then i remembered that i am in my own room, and the corner of the bed beside me is cold and untouched - i am no longer in the time where i woke up to him every morning of the short vacation-trip we had. I feel this bitterness swell. This inner-child of mine, the one who is pampered and spoilt - who stamps her feet when she does not get what she wants begin to throw a silent tantrum. Where is the boyfriend? But, alas, he doesn't know i had a nightmare, and i, being me, will take my undoubtedly long time to divulge this piece of information.

Dreams are lovely and fine, as long as they don't turn around and bite me instead.

No comments: