Monday, May 18, 2009

Antartica

Sometimes i wake up, thinking i could take on the world and conquer my heart's desires for the day. Sometimes i wake up, thinking i cannot face the world today (not today) - the overwhelming emotion to just hide underneath my comforter brings this inexplicable sadness that i do not want to confront. Sometimes i laugh, for no reason, for a reason, for the simplest and most complex reasons i come up with, i laugh - genuinely, wholeheartedly and blissfully. Sometimes, other times, i plaster a fake smile so that convenient excuses do not have to be made on why it's a bitter day; perhaps, i should start living on a transparency with notes written over it so that i can have some guidance on why, even when i am in a room filled with people, i still feel alienated, i still am an outsider and i still have to live in this bubble of contradictions i put myself in.

1 comment:

Pablo said...

Very nicely done there.... the way you express your feelings, it is the same feelings that dissipated by many but not many are able to express the way you express it..congratulation...I really like your blogging style, micro blogging :) since I'm new in blogging...LOL I just started blogging...I really like your blog a lot..keep on the hard work....