Sunday, April 12, 2009

Perhaps i have changed into somebody i don't really like. Caring and knowing about things that don't really matter, wasting my time on moments that flicker by like shots taken by a pair of hands that do not understand photography. I want my Polaroid moments back. Moments that no matter how short or infrequent they are, make me feel like this life is worth living. That perhaps it is not mere coincidence we are all here at the same place and time, that perhaps we are meant for greater things if we realise the potential in us and the chances given to us. Yet, this emotion in me, this nonchalance is eating me up from the inside and instead of doing anything to stop the mess from overflowing, i do nothing, feel nothing, hope for nothing.

Where i am heading with this baggage?
No.
Things have got to change.

No comments: